1. PROPERTY: The property is located in San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, Belize. The property is furnished and includes full kitchen, laundry room, linens, bath towels, & beach towels.
2. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: Maximum occupancies are listed for each accommodation type. Any guests beyond this limit will not be permitted to stay without prior permission.
3. MINIMUM STAY: This property requires a 3-night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods.
4. HOUSE RULES: Guest agrees to abide by the House Rules below at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
5. ACCESS: Guest shall allow Property Management access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
6. INSURANCE: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance.
7. RENTAL RATES & FEES: A 50% deposit is required at the time a reservation is confirmed, and the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to the reservation arrival date. If the reservation is confirmed 30 days or less from the arrival date, the full reservation total will be charged at that time. Full payment must be made 30 days prior to arrival, or the reservation will be canceled. For 3rd party reservations, the Visa Reservation Service (VRS) allows the hotel to bill the customer’s Visa card for the first night’s stay, plus applicable tax. A credit card will be kept on file to cover damage or loss as a result of guest negligence. Any charges related to guest damage will be invoiced via email within 7 days of checkout pending post occupancy inspection.
In consideration for receiving permission to rent and being permitted to enter premises and the property for vacation rental or any other purpose, I hereby RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE and COVENANT NOT TO SUE the Property Management Company (Blue Caribbean Belize Management), their officers, agents, servants, or employees; the owners of the property unit premises, or the HOA (Homeowners Association), (hereinafter referred to as RELEASEES) from any and all liability, claims, demand, actions and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me, or any of the property belonging to me, whether caused by the negligence of the releases, or otherwise, while in, on or upon the premises where the use is being conducted.
I further hereby AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS the RELEASEES from any loss, liability, damage, or costs, including court costs and attorney fees, that they may incur due to my participation in renting, whether caused by negligence of releases or otherwise.
It is my express intent that this Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement shall bind the members of my family, spouse, children and my guests. I hereby further agree that this Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Belize.
I accept full responsibility for each child who arrives on the property. All children under the age of 18 must be supervised at all times.
I herby certify that all guests in my party have adequate insurance to cover any injury, illness or damage that may be caused or suffered while in or upon premises, units, common grounds, ocean or any area, and agrees to bear the costs of such damage or injury. I further certify that no guest in my party has a medical conditions which would interfere with use of sea kayaks, paddle boards, swimming, snorkeling, scuba diving, climbing stairs, etc., or else assume and bear the costs of all risks that may be created, directly or indirectly, by such condition and expressly acknowledges such physical activities are dangerous and involve the risk of serious injury and/or property damage and/or death.
I further agree to an acknowledgement of unit and grounds inspection and written acceptance such areas are safe and suited for the guests and entire party use, and further acknowledgement and acceptance that the guests and entire party will leave the premises and notify appropriate personnel in event of any unsafe situation or occurrence.
I ACKNOWLEDGE AND REPRESENT THAT I have read the foregoing Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement, understand it, shall bind the members of my family, spouse, children and my guests, and sign it voluntarily as my own free act and deed; no oral representations, statements, or inducements, apart from the foregoing written agreement, have been made; I am at least eighteen (18) years of age and fully competent; and I execute this Release for full, adequate and complete consideration fully intending to be bound by same.